Wednesday 27 May 2015

Great Accessories for Summer

Great Accessories For Summer

For this week's What I Wore Wednesday, I went through all my favourite websites and picked my favourite accessories for you guys this Summer.

Miss Guided

The first accessory which I am in love with is this adorable Rose Glitter Flower Garland in pink. I'm not a major fan of floral crowns I will admit but this one is adorable. It comes in one size and  costs 9.80 euro. You can purchase it here:


I adore this little gold chevron cut out cuff. It has three adorable arrows in three rows. This also comes in one size and cost 8.40 euro, you can purchase it here:


These elma aviator sunglasses are cool and and summery and costs only 11.20 euro. You can purchase them here:


You can purchase these gorgeous bronze frame mirrored lense aviator here: They cost 14 euro and I LOVE them, if I didn't already have a pair just like them I would order them straight away.

The last pair of sunglasses I have to show you all from Miss Guided are these adorable tortoiseshell clubmaster sunglasses in brown. The glasses cost 11.20euro and scream Kourtney Kardashian to me, you can purchase a pair here:


This Iridescent snake print rainbow zip clutch is all summery and beachy. The soft colours are perfect to accessorize with this Summer, it costs 25.20 euro and you can purchase it here:


I love this lazer cut pu belt gold, it comes in a size small-medium or  medium-large. For 11.20 you can accessorize any outfit with cool vibes this Summer. You can purchase the belt here:


These heels remind me of a mermaid. If you have these heels and the purse above you will be perfectly accessorized this Summer. The white holographic stiletto heel court shoes for 42 euro and comes in sizes 37,38,40 and 41 and you can purchase them here:


I think I'm in love with these laser cut tie back heeled sandals in the shade tan. If you want to channel your inner Kylie Jenner you can strut your stuff for 63 euro, the sizes available are 38-41 and you can purchase them here:


Show your bling on the beach in these diamonte jelly flip flops in neon pink. These heels are a steal costing just 7euro and are available in sizes 36-41 here:



Love Clothing


Have your feet looking like the Kardashian's in these double buckle lizard heels. These gorgeous white strappy sandals will go perfectly with everything this Summer and cost only 35.84euro. You can purchase the heels here: and they are available in sizes 3-8.

Next up from Love Clothing is this adorable green floral necklace. I think this would go great with a white dress or white top that has a high neckline. It costs 15.36euro and you can purchase it here:


My last item from Love Clothing are these Adrianne shades. Channel your 70s boho chic in this sunnies, Shay Mitchell has been photographed many times in shades just like these. You can accessorize these shades with anything this Summer from shorts to maxi dresses and they cost just 11.52 euro. If you want to purchase these shades you can do so here:

River Island


I adore this bunched up gold tone multi chain bracelet from River Island. This accessory will go great with white outfits and costs £15. You can purchase one here:


Another gorgeous item to accessorize with from River Island this Summer is this gold tone two chain pendant necklace. The slim gold chain will bring boho to all your outfits this Summer, you can purchase this limited edition item for 17 euro here:


I am loving is this gold tone diamonte drape anklet. Give your foot some glam with this boho inspired anklet costing just 6 euro. You can purchase one here:


This gold tone mixed bangle pack is absolutely adorable. You can mix and match these stunning gold tone bangles with ones that are glittery, tasselled and embossed. For 20 euro you can buy the pack here:


How stunning are these dark beige leather caged gold trim sandals?! For 75 euro you can ooze sexiness in these glamorous heels, whether it's for a special occasion or a night on the town with your girls you will look flawless in these shoes. You can purchase these amazing shoes here: and they're available in sizes 3-8.


Be beautifully bright this Summer in a pair of these bright pink triple barely there sandals. For 50 euro you can add some colour to any outfit with these adorable heels which come in a variety of colours. These sandals are available in sizes 3-8 and are available to purchase here:


New Look


Bring your boho out to play with these light brown multi strap cowboy boots. These boots will go perfectly with any short daytime dress or skirt as well as shorts. For £34.99 you can purchase these ankle boots here: available in sizes 3-9.

As I have said above I'm not a huge fan of flower crowns but this daisy hair garland is super cute. I love the understated kind of look and these small flowers are really pretty and only cost £3.99. If like me you prefer the more understated floral crowns, you can purchase one of these here:

That's it for today's post, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie


Follow me on twitter: @SKavanaghStyle

Follow me on Google Plus: Sophie Kavanagh


No comments:

Post a Comment