Thursday 21 May 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday- InstaNatural Review


For this week's Beauty Thursday, I was recently sent an Advanced Scar Gel from the brand InstaNatural to review for you guys. I had already enjoyed and reviewed the InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturizer that I had been sent so I thought it was worth a try, once again I must stress to you guys that all of the opinions expressed are my own. 

So if you didn't know from my previous post InstaNatural is a Florida based company which aims to provide safe, effective and affordable skin care products without sacrificing on quality.

 I have been using the scar gel for two weeks and I'm pretty impressed with it. The picture above was a scar on my leg that had happened after my friend accidentally cut my leg with her high heel going up the stairs on a night out over a month ago. The cut had healed and everything but I was still left with this red line.

 I must admit I was skeptical about how you could heal a scar but considering I have had  the scar for over a month I gave it a shot. I have been applying the gel twice a day every day for two week and I have really noticed a difference. The scar has lost its redness and you can't really see it anymore, I have to stare hard to try find it. The only time I actually do ever see the scar is when I am just out of the shower but it goes away again shortly after.


The picture above is my leg now after using the gel for the two weeks so you can see for yourself. As I have only had my scar for a month I don't know how well it would work on scars that have been there for years but I would definitely recommend trying it because I have found that it did work and the area really felt moisturized.

Pros:
- It's super moisturizing and felt nice on my skin
- I found that it did work on the scar that I had
- Easy to use as it has a pump
- Handy size because you get a lot of product but you can fit it easily if you need to pack
- Made of natural ingredients

Cons:
- The colour isn't the most appealing colour and the gel does stain where it has been applied until it has dried in.
- It has a subtle Chinese medicine herbal smell (anyone who has had acupuncture you know what I mean.) It's not overwhelming  and I don't smell it after a couple of seconds but I would have preferred if it was odorless.

Overall, I really liked the scar gel, I personally found it worked and I would recommend it if you have some scars which you don't like and feel self conscious about.

If you would like to purchase InstaNatural's Advanced Repair Scar Gel and try it for yourself you can do so here: The Advanced Repair Scar Gel costs $27.95.


So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie



Follow me on twitter: @SKavanaghStyle

Follow me on Google Plus: Sophie Kavanagh

Disclaimer: These items were kindly sent to me by Mattify Cosmetics for consideration to review.  I was not paid for my review, nor am I affiliated with the company in anyway.  This is my 100% honest opinion as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment