Thursday 28 May 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


For this week's Beauty Thursday, I chose to write about my May favourites. These favourites are the skincare and beauty products that I reached for most this month.


I have been using the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Wash for the past month as I had dry skin and my doctor recommended using this as a shower gel. I absolutely love this, it smells amazing and is super moisturizing. 

I have spent a lot of time fake tanning the past month as there have been a lot of 21st party's. As a result I  have been using a lot of Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan so I think it deserves a mention in this month's favourites.

Another thing that was suggested for my skin was this e45 Intense Recovery Lotion. I apply this everyday after my shower and I've also been moisturizing with this before I apply my tan. My legs have felt super moisturized and glow with a combination of this and the tan.

My Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in "Eastend Snob" is probably one of my favourite lip liners. I have been living with this on my lips, there is nothing that I don't like about the lip liner. The shade is so pretty and I love the texture as well.

As a result of being super tanned I have been using Inglot YSM Cream Foundation in "shade 41". I have loved using the YSM foundation I think it's great to use for nights out because it is a heavier foundation and lasts the night.

 I have really been liking my SoSusan Flutter mascara. It looks super pretty on my lashes and I adore the packaging too.

This month has been super sunny and Summery so I have wanted  a nice glow to my skin. One item I have been using a lot this month was this Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow, This is a great overall highlight and adds such a pretty glow to the skin, LOVE IT.

A perfume which I have become re-obsessed with the past month was Britney Spears Fantasy. It's such a sweet Summer scent and one of my all time favourites.

The last item in this month's favourites is my Sleek Face Form palette in fair. I have been using this palette everyday, well everyday that I wear make up anyway. The blush is super pretty and I love the matte bronzer.

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!


Xoxo

Sophie



Follow me on twitter: @SKavanaghStyle

       Follow me on Google Plus: Sophie Kavanagh

No comments:

Post a Comment