Sunday 24 May 2015

Celebrity Style Sunday

Celebrity Style Sunday




Hey everyone this week's Celebrity Style Sunday is dedicated to my personal favourites from the red carpet at the Billboard Music Awards which took place last week. So with that lets go!

So first up on my list of fashion loves is Kylie Jenner, she rocked this metallic tight mini dress from Balmain's collab with H&M (can I just take a second to say how excited I am about that, yay!) Anyhow, she accentuated her tiny figure by pinching in her already tiny waist giving Kylie the most fabulous hour glass figure!

Next up is Charli XCX, now this wasn't my favourite look on the red carpet but it was my favourite look of her so it deserved honorable mention. She wore this vintage 1930s slip dress, Stuart Weitzman shoes and Vivienne Westwood jewelry.

Taylor Swift was smoking hot in this white jumpsuit from Balmain. I honestly died when I saw these photos of Taylor she looks UNBELIEVABLE, I'm having a seriously girl crush at the moment just wow. The white jumpsuit featured a plunging neckline, cutout details and semi flared trouser leg, two thumbs up fro Tay.

Another beauty of the night was Olivia Culpo. Not only does she get to go to red carpets on the arm of Nick Jonas, she always looks ridiculously amazing. For the Billboards, Olivia wore this adorable and sexy all over black sequined jumpsuit which featured a plunging neckline and long sleeves by Elie Saab.

Lily Aldridge's dress was also super pretty, and I feel like only a handful of people could have pulled it off. The supermodel's dress featured a black top and a purple and black stripped skirt, which also had a thigh high slit. Lily was another lady dressed in Balmain.

My last favourite look from the 2015 Billboard Music Awards was the cutie that is Danica McKellar. She rocked this super sparkly one shoulder sequined dress which featured a thigh high slit and a cut out on her left side. Danica wore a Shail K dress.

So That's it for this week's Celebrity Style Sunday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie




Follow me on twitter: @SKavanaghStyle

Follow me on Google Plus: Sophie Kavanagh

No comments:

Post a Comment