Monday 18 May 2015

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


Hey everyone, so for this week's Manicure Monday I thought I would do things a little differently. Suzanne Jackson the creator of the blog SoSueMe (if you haven't checked her out you totally should!) recently came out with a brand of gel finish nail polishes. Now as you all know I love my nail polish and I love SoSueMe so I was extremely excited and after I bought two bottles I decided I'd do a review for you all.

With a selection of 25 colours from the SoSu brand you really are spoiled for choice. To start off with a bought "Who's The Boss?"  (pictured above) which is a dark purple colour and "First Date" which is a bright red colour (pictured below.)

After buying the two colours I can honestly say I have full intentions of purchasing them all, it just might take a while because each bottle is 7.99 euro. I usually find no matter what, with most nail polishes after applying a base coat and a top coat my nails always chip within a couple of hours or by the next day, with SoSu polish it didn't chip for a good while, I think I might have gotten a week with no chipping which is honestly a miracle for me.

Overall, I LOVE the SoSu polishes, they have such an array of colours and they miraculously don't chip plus the sleek gel finish is amazing. The only thing was I wish they were like 3 euro because I would own the entire collection by now but really for the quality of polish I don't mind paying 7.99 for them because I have paid more money for a lesser quality before. You can tell Suzanne really went through the trouble of making sure the product was perfect because I have no complaints and with a nail polish that is so rare!


SoSu by Suzanne Jackson gel based polishes are in pharmacies nationwide and also available to purchase in Penney's. You can also purchase them online from McCabes here:

So that's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie





Follow me on twitter: @SKavanaghStyle

Follow me on Google Plus: Sophie Kavanagh

No comments:

Post a Comment