Tuesday 3 June 2014

Beauty Buy Of The Week

Beauty Buy Of The Week



                       A new blog post which I am starting is my beauty buy of the week where I will post great                                                       buys that I have found every week.


For this week's Beauty Buy Of The Week I chose my new foundation brush from The Body Collection. I found this brush great it is so unbelievably cheap at a price of £2.49 and applies my foundation perfectly. It's so soft on your skin and is the perfect size to travel with you. I also found it great because it doesn't shed all over your face. I LOVE this product and will definitely continue using it and buy it again.

I rate this 5/5 and would definitely recommend it to all of my friends.

            

If you want to try out this product you can get it here:

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment