Thursday 5 June 2014

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


For this week's Beauty Thursday I did my cleansing routine. All of my friends for years have always commented on how my skin is so clear so I decided to post how I keep my skin so clean and how I prevent spots. I have a dry skin tone so my routine might not work for you but I hope it helps because this is what I found works best for me and my skin.



              


Seeing as I am still a teenage I can be prone to getting a few spots from hormones and stuff so once a week while in the shower I use Clean and Clear Cleansing cream on the problem areas such as my chin. I squeeze a small amount on to the back of one of my hands and using the other hand I then rub it into my chin, leave for a minute or two, and then rinse it off. Like most of Clean and Clears products it's great for cleaning right down and removing any dirt and preventing spots.

         

Because I have such sensitive skin I found the cleansing cream dries out my skin a lot if I use it to frequently but I still want to prevent spots and blackheads so I started using Clean and Clear's Cleansing Lotion for sensitive skin everyday as well as the cleansing cream once a week. This lotion is so convenient because your face doesn't to be wet and you don't need to wipe it off, you simply pour some onto a cotton pad and then rub over the desired areas. I found this was great because it still keeps my skin clear and I still get that clean feeling everyday without getting dry skin.

              
 My normal cleanser which I use everyday is Le Roche Posey Cleansing milk. I always feel so fresh after using it. It's great because it's really gentle for dry skin which is what I need. For this cleanser I squirt 3-4 pumps on the back of my hand and then swipe onto the opposite hand. I rub into both hands and then massage it an upward direction into my skin. I leave it in for a few minutes and then gentle sponge it off of my face.



Products I used:

If you want to buy the products I use you can get them here:




Hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment