Monday 16 June 2014

Hair Review

Hair Review





This isn't going to be a regular blog post, but I got my hair done yesterday and love it so I wanted to do a review. I went to Peter Marks hair dressing salon in Bridgewater Shopping Centre in Arklow. I got a T bar of highlights and lowlights which is basically just the top of your roots which I find is enough to make the rest of my hair look brighter even if it's only a few. I love my hair because I don't like to be really blonde I just like to brighten it up but still look natural. I also got a very small trim just to tidy up my hair. I got my layers and my overall hair trimmed and got my fringe trimmed because it was getting quite long. So yeah I love it and all the girls were really nice and understood that I wanted to keep my hair as long as possible.

So yeah I definitely recommend them, I've been to them a good few times and each time they get my hair just the way I like it and they're all so lovely.


Hope you enjoyed this review!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment