Friday 27 June 2014

Fragrance Friday

Fragrance Friday


This week I chose Kate Moss' perfume Lilabelle for "Fragrance Friday." As you can tell from the almost empty bottle in the picture above I really like this perfume and wear it a lot. This is a really gentle, soft perfume that won't overwhelm you, it's a nice perfume for daytime use, especially during summer but I wouldn't wear it at night because it is so subtle. It's a soapy, flowery scent and smells really clean. It does have a strong staying power even though the smell itself is so sutble.

I would rate this perfume a 3.5/5 purely because I personally prefer stronger scents but if you like girly, floral scents that are subtle then this is the perfume for you! Plus it is so cheap.

You can get Kate Moss Lilabelle here: 

That's all folks, hope you enjoyed today's Fragrance Friday!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment