Tuesday 17 June 2014

Tan Tuesday

Tan Tuesday


This week's Tan Tuesday is going to be a little different, for this Tan Tuesday I chose a salon that does spray tanning. The picture above is my friend at our debs, she got her spray tan done at Nevaeh Health and Beauty salon in Ashford county Wicklow. I got my make up there for my debs and have had my nails done there numerous times and love it. Back to the tan though, Sabine the woman who owns it offers you a choice of how dark you want to go and my friend chose the darkest possible for our debs. She loved her tan and said it dried really quick for a spray tan and she didn't get that sticky feeling for too long afterwards. So if you're in the Wicklow area and want a spray tan I would definitely recommend going to Nevaeh, the girls working there are so nice and easy to talk to and the end product is always amazing!
 
If you want to contact Sabine at Nevaeh you can contact them here:

Hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment