Tuesday 24 June 2014

Beauty Buy Of The Week

Beauty Buy Of The Week



My Beauty Buy Of The Week is Salon Elite's Tangle Teezer. I had heard great things about this product for ages but hadn't gotten around to actually getting it and then I just decided to bite the bullet and purchase it, now I have no idea how I brushed my hair without it. I LOVE this little gadget, I have really thick wavy hair and when I get out of the shower I find it so hard (and painful) trying to brush it afterwards and use about half of a bottle of detangling spray on my hair and then my hair dresser told me that she uses it and it really does work. It's so amazing and for those of you with extensions one of my best friend uses it on her hair and is obsessed with it too. I still use my detangling spray, I was told I wouldn't have to but I'm a real creature of habit!

I would definitely rate this a 5/5 because it is amazing not having pain while brushing my hair and it also comes in a variety of colours and is a great size to fit in your hand or in your bag.

You can get the Salon Elite's Tangle Teezer here:



That's all folks, hope you enjoyed this week's Beauty Buy Of The Week!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment