Monday 2 June 2014

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


Today's Manicure Monday I went for a nice bright red colour. The red I chose was "All Fired Up"  from Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure range. I really like this nail varnish because I found I got a long wear out of it and it didn't chip easily. This nail varnish is great because it doesn't flood the cuticle.


Method:

1. To begin, I filed all my nails so they were even and there were no hangnails.
2. I then applied a base coat to prevent the red from staining my nails.
3. After the base coat was dry, I applied the first coat of the red Sally Hansen varnish.
4. Once the first coat was dry I applied a second layer of the varnish.
5. Lastly, I applied a top coat and waited for it to dry.

If you want to copy today's manicure you can get the Sally Hansen "All Fired Up" nail varnish here:


Hope you enjoyed this week's Manicure Monday!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment