Tuesday 24 June 2014

Tan Tuesday

Tan Tuesday


For today's Tan Tuesday I chose Skin Deep's Self Tanning Wipes. I chose the tanning wipes when I attended my friend's debs because I had used them years ago when I was a bridesmaid for my aunt and thought they were great. Thankfully I discovered that they were still available and bought some, the wipes are great because as I have mentioned in previous blogs I have really sensitive skin and some tans irritate that but these didn't! They also come out really even and natural, it was like I had just been away for three weeks without the risk of sunburn. These wipes are unbelievably cheap at only 3.99 euro and has hardly any scent compared to other tans. It's great how the tan doesn't come out streak or patchy which is what makes me nervous about using wipes because you can't see where you applied it but these really are great.

I would recommend these tanning wipes to anyone and would rate them 5/5 because they're so easy to use and have such good results!

You can get Skin Deep Self Tanning Wipes here:

That's all folks, hope you enjoyed today's Tan Tuesday!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment