Tuesday 3 June 2014

Tan Tuesday

Tan Tuesday


For this week's Tan Tuesday I chose St. Moriz bronzing mousse. One of my best friends is obsessed with this tan it's her go-to tan for a night out, so because she was always raving about it I figured I should give it a go. Instead of going out and buying my own bottle she offered me hers in case I didn't like it. The tan was great because it dried and appeared instantly, however in hind sight I probably should have bought my own because she had the darkest shade which I found was too dark on me I prefer a more natural tan. Also I found because I had gotten so used to having tan that doesn't smell, the scent of chicken curry off of it was overwhelming but I am really glad I tried it because the smell does fade and I will probably try it again just in a lighter shade to better suit my skin tone.

I would rate this tan a 3/5 it would probably be a 4/5 if I had the right shade because it does seem to be a great tan and is an amazing price.

If you want to buy this tan you can get it here:


(Sidenote: Here is my friend in the tan because it did appear nicer on her than me)

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment