Friday 13 June 2014

Fragrance Friday

Fragrance Friday


For today's Fragrance Friday I chose Lacoste Touch Of Pink. This scent is perfect for summer it is feminine with a hint of flowers but it's not overwhelming which is great. I love this scent because it is so light and sweet the only downside is you have to touch up more often because it is so light. It's definitely worth having to touch up though. It is definitely one of my favourite scents there are only about five or six perfumes that I have repurchased over five times because I tend to get fed up after the fifth time but this is definitely one of those perfumes. This perfume only costs £29.99.

I would rate this perfume 4/5 because although I love this perfume it doesn't have great staying power.

You can get this perfume here:

Hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment