Friday 6 June 2014

Fragrance Friday

Fragrance Friday



For this week's Fragrance Friday I chose a perfume which I am in LOVE with, Beyonce's Heat perfume. This fragrance is perfect for a summer night out, it's so spicy and sexy all the boys wont be able to get enough. Heat is a warm but not sickly kind of sweet with a hint of spice and is really sensual. I love this perfume because you don't need to spray half the bottle to be able to smell the scent and get it to last all day. It's great for just spraying a little and having it last all day.

I would rate this perfume 5/5 it's so amazing and is a great perfume for anyone I love it, my friends love it and my mums obsessed with it too. I would definitely recommend it because it's a great price too it costs just under £20 which is a nice price to smell like Beyonce!

 If you want to become obsessed with this fragrance like the rest of the world you can get a bottle here:

Hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment